Parents & Students
Early Student Checkout
If you need to pick your child up early, please come to the office:
- Before 1:45pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Before 12:45pm on Early Release Wednesday.
- Students will only be called to the office for early check out after we have verified ID in the office.
Thank you so much for your assistance.
Student Dismissal Changes:
If you need to change the way your child goes home
Please call the front office at 386-575-4130:
- Before 1:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Before 12:00 pm on Early Release Wednesday.
Each day we will deliver all dismissal changes to the classrooms 30 minutes prior to dismissal time. Only in case of an emergency should you call dismissal changes during this time.
Please do not e-mail or text dismissal changes to your child’s teacher. Teachers are not able to relay this information to the front office during the day, and we do not want to miss any important changes for your child.
Change of Address
Parent/Guardians are to notify the office immediately of any change in address, telephone number or guardianship.
To change an address, you must furnish two forms of proper documentation of residency. Proper documentation shall consist of:
- The parent or guardian's valid Florida Identification card or driver's license;
- Current electric bill in the parent/guardian's name;
- Current non cellular telephone bill in the parent/guardian's name;
- A valid lease agreement with rent receipt or property deed with tax receipt showing homestead exemption; or
- Other valid documentation deemed acceptable under procedures established by the Superintendent/designee.
If the parent/guardian is living with someone else, therefore does not have documentation in their name (b,c or d above), use the Volusia School District "Residence Affidavit" accompanied by a valid Florida identification card or driver's license that matches the address listed on the affidavit.